The term ‘Flying Colours’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Queen’s Court, Lyndhurst Road, Ascot, SL5 9FE. Our company is registered in England and Wales under registration number 09075635. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are a data controller. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of our site without notice.
- You are responsible for making all arrangement necessary for you to have access to our site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We will not be liable in any way to you or any other user for any loss or damage, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, even if foreseeable, connected with your use of (or inability to use) our site or our content. For the avoidance of doubt such loss or damage includes, but is not limited to, loss or damage caused by viruses, trojan horses or other malicious code.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this website; any equipment or network on which this website is stored; any software used in the provision of this website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You may not use this website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If you have any questions about our website or these site terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading and visiting our website.